|Coventry University - UK||Value: Up to 10,000£
|Level: Bachelor||Deadline: 30/06/2017 (annual)|
Chosen by our Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury, the successful recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarship will be awarded to three aspirational international students who can demonstrate their drive and ambition to become international global leaders of the future..
Number of awards: 03
- Be an international fee paying and self-funded student.
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate course
- Hold at least two of three A-levels (or their equivalent in your country) at grade A. Contact us so that we can let you know exactly what these equivalents are in your country
- Provide a statement of support stating succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader..
- Academic background
- Potential to become a future global leader
How to apply:
Complete an application for a September 2017 course. Fill in the application form which is availabe in the university official website. Submit the application form & supporting documents.
Official link: COVENTRY LEADERS SCHOLARSHIPS